Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend recap.

This past week I have been non-stop.  I have to say that when I moved into Rob's it was a bit frat-tastical for my liking.  Last week we accomplished painting and getting the guest bedroom in order.  Which was perfect timing for some out of town visitors.  I wish I took before and after pictures because it looks 1,000 times better.  It is amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do.  We finally also got our work out room put together.  The work out room first started with what I like to call a drunken purchase of a elliptical.  For awhile the room was just boxes and clutter everywhere.  Finally it is revamped no clutter or boxes.  We put up a tv so now I have no excuses to not work out.  Missing my shows even though we have dvr was my biggest obstacle.  The next spare room I am going to start working on is going to be my woman cave.  Basically a large closet with a computer desk so I have somewhere to work.  This passed weekend I was very fortunate to spend some time outside in this beautiful 75 degree weather.  Eating outside in this weather is my favorite thing to do.  I am a sucker for patio happy hours and dinning.  Especially living in Arizona I've only got til mid April before its too hot out.  I went to the grocery store on Sunday and came back home to find Rob skateboarding with Martini.  Had to be hands down one of the cutest things I've seen.  And I cannot forget what else I got to experience this weekend.   The Blackhawks played the coyotes last night.  It was my first Blackhawks game and I loved it.  I feel like this weekend has drained me.  I need a weekend to rest from this past weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment