Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Saturday, November 24, 2012
I have to say that I am thankful for anyone that has ever cooked for me on thanksgiving. This year I helped my mother and grandmother cook for 12 people. My day began much earlier than I would have liked. The prepping was nuts. It was a good learning experience to domesticate myself. The turkey of course was my favorite. I messed up a couple things but nothing major. There was big news this year.....however I do have to wait a bit longer to announce. My trip was a super short. Im already back at the airport heading home. While in Chicago I got to have my favorite fast food restaurant Portillo's. There hot dogs and italian beefs bring the fat kid right out of me. I can say that this 25 degree weather will keep me away for awhile. Hope everyone had a amazing thanksgiving.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Its the day before Thanksgiving and I am bloggin from the airport. It's pretty crazy because we made it to the airport gate from my condo in 35 minutes. I really can't complain about that. However weather conditions are causing a bit of a delay. Some of my travel must haves are listed below.
- iPad - its great for watching movies, games and surfing the net.
- Kindle- I was very hesitant about jumping on the kindle bandwagon but when I got one for a gift it made me realize how much I love being able to download a book straight to my device.
- Shawl- airplanes can tend to be chilly. It's nice to have a wrap to throw around your shoulders.
- Cell phone charger- it sucks when you get stuck somewhere and your phone dies. Now I always carry a spare.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Friday, November 16, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Friday, November 2, 2012
Hey dolls! Finally checking in on how amazing Colorado was. It was the perfect reason to bust out all of my winter wear. Living in Arizona makes me forget how much I miss layering and dressing for the seasons. Before I went I start piecing together different options that would keep me warm. I also came up with a winter must have list.
Winter must haves
- Brown leather boots
- Black suede boots
- Colored Skinnies in fall colors
- Over-sized sweaters
- Furry vest (faux fur of course)
- Orange or brown leather purse.
- Ankle trousers
- Animal print sweaters
- Colored tights
- Colored pea coat
- Printed ballerina flats or loafers