I'm still on the fence on how I feel about new years resolutions. I feel like why wait a year to make a change? Tomorrow's a new day and try to focus on that right? Here are a few things I'd like to work on personally in the new year.
1. Be more open minded and accepting.
2. I tend to stress myself out over things I can't control I need to learn how to let things go.
3. To be more aware of my spending habbits....waking up and checking your bank statement after a night out can sometimes be scary.
4. I feel like since I've been dating Rob I have opened up to different things that I would normally never try. I want to continue to try new things no matter how much I bitch about it in the moment. (Rob you can hold this one to me).
5. I want to travel more. One of my goals is to go to Europe before I'm 30.
6. Make my bed everyday....I know this is a easy one but I need to work on it.
Enough of my resolutions. I am beyond excited for nye tomorrow. This is the first year that I am not hanging out with my friends : ( but me and rob decided we wanted to do a classy dinner and drinks. I got a dress for Christmas and I can't wait to wear it tomorrow. And the prepping begins to get glammed out.
I want to wish everyone a safe and happy new year!