Friday, February 22, 2013

FRIDAY!

This week has been killer.  I am beyond ecstatic that the weekend is so close.  I can always tell when I am super stressed out because I online shop like nobody's business.

I got this necklace from etsy store Olive Yew Jewels.  I absolutely love it!  I typically am not a necklace wearing type of person because I hate feeling anything on my neck.  This necklace is so light and dainty I can't even tell I'm wearing it.  This necklace is great for layering and shipped super fast. 

I am also in love with my new smashbox eye shadow pallet.  I totally forgot about it but my mom got it for me for valentines day.  I joke that it will take me three years to use because lately makeup has been nonexistent.  I love the colors and will definitely have to play around with them this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment