Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fail.


When I was at the store I saw loreal's glitter nail stickers.  I've seen people post pictures of them and they looked really cool so I thought I would give them a try. There like $8 bucks.  Super easy to apply.  And I have to explain the glitter part is only on the end so you have to paint your nails a color before applying.  Well by time I polished and added my top coat, and then applied the stickers I'm thinking dam these look good.  Then I decide I need to put a top coat on top of the sticker.  MAJOR FAIL!!! Before my eyes I am seeing them shrivel up.  They ended up looking like a crackle nail (which I am not a fan of).  They did not come with enough stickers to redo all of them so I just did a few.  Well problem with the sticker nails that I redid was they would get caught on things and would drive me crazy.  The nails I redid ended up peeling off quicker.  Overall I would not purchase these nail stickers again. I've used the Sally Hansen ones as well as the Essie nail stickers and have not had this problem before.  For now ill keep the nail art to the pros. 

No comments:

Post a Comment