Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Million dollar tan update

 
I just wanted to give an update on my tan.  It
lasted about a solid 4-5 days.  I think the product would be really good if on day 3 I had applied another coat.  I did have a few problem areas.  For my hands and feet I had mixed the solution with lotion and applied.  However, there was a visible difference in color when mixing the solution with lotion.  I think next time I will apply the product to my hands and feet with the blotting brush for more of a even look.  Like I had said previously in my last post it is very important to have someone else help you apply the solution to areas such as your back and back of your legs.  Another thing I was worried about was having that spray tan smell.  The first day there was a slight spray tan odor.  It wasn't very strong and after the first day the scent was completely gone.  Overall I would suggest the product.  Next time I am going to try the extreme tan color.  If you are looking to get more information on Million dollar tan check out there website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment