Friday, March 15, 2013

Pinterest.

I feel like pinterest has set me up with unrealistic shopping expectations.  Its like every time I go on pinterest I find the cutest stuff but when I try to find where to buy it....it is nowhere to be found.  I wish when you pinned something it ended up in your closest instead of staying on a virtual board making me pine for it even more.  The good thing about pinterest is it has turned into more of a style inspiration guide to me.  I find different looks and try to mirror some of my own pieces to match how other people wear them on pinterest.  Since I am such a jewelry nut I literally could spend hours looking at all the different things pinned on there.  Below are some of my Friday favorite finds on pinterest that have me drooling.  Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment