Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween has come and gone.

I can't believe Halloween is already over.  I know I'm a bit behind on this post but its better late then never.  Halloween for me is the equivalent of prom preparation.  Spray tan, Mac makeup appointment and of course the bigger the hair the better.  This year I dressed as a frog princess. I am obsessed with the costume.  Mainly for all the sparkles!!!  I wanted to try something different for my makeup so I got this ideal of doing a design on the side of my face from another blogger Carli Bybel.  She has the best makeup.  You can check her blog out here http://www.thebeautybybel.com/.   Now that I look at it its very Mike Tyson esk.  I liked it tho no regrets.  Rob and his friends dressed up as the tropic thunder basketball team.  It was a great group costume.  This year I saw a ton of sugar skull day of the dead girls and a ton of Marty Mcfly's actually.  Now I have to wait another year to dress up : (



No comments:

Post a Comment