Thursday, November 8, 2012

Slight monogram obsession

I'm not sure what has come over me lately.  It's like the college school girl is coming out of me.  It is safe to say that I have been on this monogram kick for awhile now.  I found a super cute website that makes monogram clutches so of course I had to have one.  The only down side is they didn't have a font generator to display what your monogram would look like.  I can't say that I'm not happy with it.  However I think I would have picked a different font if I would have known.  Oh well you can never have too many monogram pieces.  On another note....I found another awesome website that makes personalized planners.  I don't know about you but I LOVE LOVE LOVE planners.  After searching around the web I found a couple sites that have really cute prints but the price point was the selling factor.  May Books was the site that I decided to go with.  They have tons of different designs to pick from and there all $20 bucks! such a steal!  I have not received mine in the mail yet but I am super anxious to start planning away.  Please check out the following sites for super cute monogrammed stuff.  http://www.maybooks.com/ and http://www.marleylilly.com/
This clutch comes in 7 different colors and you get to personalize your thread color.
Some of the many designs
They make matching stationary too!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Friday Favorites!! I have a slight monogram obsession too. I have a monogram item on my post today too! And I blogged about a monogrammed lamshade on my Wednesday post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I dropped by your blog super cute! You've got a new follower: )

      Delete
  2. I love everything monogrammed - that clutch is so cute! New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I stopped by your blog and all of your outfits are super cute. You've got a new follower : )

      Delete