Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday finds.....

 
Hello!  Happy Tuesday!  I have been so tired lately just trying to catch up after the long weekend.  So I have some new finds for this week.   While in line at the grocery store I was reading a In-Touch magazine and it had a holiday gift guide in it.  Well one of the things that was on the list was a custom made pillow from Etsy.  The pillow has your initials and your significant others initials and the state you met in.  You can completely customize this pillow from picking the fabrics, fonts, colors etc.  This pillow goes for $45.00 and can be purchased at http://www.etsy.com/listing/115560004/as-seen-in-us-weekly-custom-initial
 
I had recently found a new jewelry website that has really cute pieces.  The website is Stella & Dot.  They have trendy affordable pieces.  There prices range depending on what you are looking for.  Check them out at http://shop.stelladot.com/style/b2c_en_us/shop/necklaces.html
 
And the last thing that I am super excited about is.....This Kate Spade bag.  I have a leopard obsession and it was a must have!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment