Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gobble gobble....

I have to say that I am thankful for anyone that has ever cooked for me on thanksgiving. This year I helped my mother and grandmother cook for 12 people. My day began much earlier than I would have liked. The prepping was nuts. It was a good learning experience to domesticate myself. The turkey of course was my favorite. I messed up a couple things but nothing major. There was big news this year.....however I do have to wait a bit longer to announce. My trip was a super short. Im already back at the airport heading home. While in Chicago I got to have my favorite fast food restaurant Portillo's. There hot dogs and italian beefs bring the fat kid right out of me. I can say that this 25 degree weather will keep me away for awhile. Hope everyone had a amazing thanksgiving.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment