Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekend update


This weekend has come and gone so quickly.  My weekend was consumed with chores and my to-do list.  For those of you that don't know I'm moving in with Rob so I've been trying to down size.  I've been trying to talk Rob into turning one of the extra bedrooms into a closet for me. I have a little bit more convincing to do.  You never really realize how much stuff you have until you have to actually pack and sort it.  I guess it doesn't help I went shopping this weekend.  The stores are already starting to turn into a mad house with Christmas shoppers.  I've started to pick up a few gifts here and there.  I will blog about them later I do not want to ruin any of my followers surprises.  Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Just the start of packing
My weekend find to spruce up my work look. 
I really dig sweater dresses right now.
Martini's X-mas collar
What I'm working on turning my closet into.
I found this bad boy this weekend for the 12 bars of Christmas.  Hands down this has to be one of the ugliest sweaters I've seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment