Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nursing a sick pup.

Another weekend has flown by. The holidays are always so hectic and crazy for me. Once you get older your Saturdays are consumed with Costco and cleaning the house. This weekend Martini got into a fight with my sisters dog and had to have a emergency visit to the animal hospital. I was not to happy going into it because like anything that happens on the weekend there are always after hours weekend prices : ( After looking at her cuts, they were not that bad; they ended up shaving that area down, cleaning it and stapling it up. Now, for anyone that does not know Martini, she is my child 100%. It's crazy to think but she has definitely picked up some of my traits. She has to wear a cone so she does not lick her incisions. But she is pretty clever and will continue to bump me with it until I take it off of her. So I am currently feeling her pain.   Below are a few pictures of her cuts please do not look if you do not like blood. That was your warning!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment