Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday favorites

I don't know where this week went.  Everyday this week I thought it was Wednesday.  I was apparently in my own world all week.  I found some really cool stuff this week and thought I would share.  I have had my eye on the J. Crew bubble statement necklace for awhile now.  But the necklace is over $100 bucks and I think that's to pricey for what it is.  I didn't think about it til the other day when I was on etsy and I searched bubble statement necklaces to see if they had them on there. I was really surprised to find them on there for $10-$15 bucks! Such a deal and most of the etsy stores have deals if you buy more than one.  I have not purchased anything from etsy until recently so I don't have any feed back about the site however everyone that I have talked to about it loves the site.  If you can't tell I've been on a jewelry kick lately.
 I saw this picture of a Tiffany's forget me not ring and I thought it was so cute and feminine.
And of course it wouldn't be a Friday favorite with out Martini! Happy Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment