Saturday, December 1, 2012

The whole 30...Day 1

One of my girlfriend's talked me into trying out a new diet.  It's called the whole 30.  Basically it is very similar to Paleo.  Some of the things that I cannot consume are sugar, alcohol, grains, legumes and dairy.  The main ideal is to kick out all of the processed foods and eat fruit, veggies, meat, poultry and fish.  My goal is to last 30 days.  I have never really tried a strict diet.  I think this will be a great opportunity to challenge myself.  Because if any of you actually know me I eat like a 13 year old boy.  My favorite food by far has to be Italian.  I love pasta and bread!  So giving up pasta as of right now seems to be my biggest challenge.  And probably carbs in general.  I am allowing myself to have a couple cheat days.  With the holidays coming up I will be attending holiday parties and I want to be able to enjoy myself.  Other than those specific events I will not be going off of this diet.  I am not doing this diet with the intention of loosing weight.  I am doing it to detox my body.  Everyone keeps telling me that what I am consuming is making my body feel like crap.  I will be updating you guys thru the process.  I am going to be very honest.  If I cheat I will let you all know.  If you guys are interested on reading up on the whole 30 check out the link posted below for more information on it.
 
 
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment