Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Be merry and bright.

This past weekend on date night we went to stand up live.  One of my favorite things to do is to go to comedy clubs.  We saw Jo Koy.  He was hilarious.  For those of you that don't know him he is most known for being on Chelsea Lately.  I had seen his stand up DVD and thought he was pretty good but in person he was amazing.  At one point I was almost crying I was laughing so hard.  I cant wait for him to come back.  Below is a picture of my outfit from date night.  I wore a long maxi dress that you can't really tell and a bubble statement necklace. This weekend martini got her Christmas haircut which was much needed! She had to wait longer then I had liked to get groomed because of her cuts.  Lets just say she was a stinky pup for a week to long.  While I was out Christmas shopping I found a monogram necklace.  I wanted a personalized one but I know there pretty pricey and I just can't justify it.  So in the mean time I will be rocking this one pictured below.  They come in gold and silver.  And again it depends what your initial is because some letters just look better than others.  I am so behind on sending out my Christmas cards this year.  For those of you that haven't gotten mine yet they will be in the mail this week.  Hope everyone has a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment