Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Weekend update....a little late.

I have been incredibly busy lately.  Between work, holiday shopping, packing and preparing for the holidays in general my calendar is maxed.  I wanted to give an update on the whole 30.  I lasted 2 1/2 days.  I was getting crazy head aches and I was raging.  I feel like if I was better mentally prepared for how hard this diet is I would have done way better.  I decided that I am going to give another crack at it after the holidays.  And this way I will be able to ween myself off of stuff little by little and it won't be such a shock.  Over the weekend I had a girls night happy hour which was really fun.  We tried out this new restaurant in the Biltmore area called Central Bistro.  We did appetizers and drinks.  The food was really good I got one of there flat bread pizza's which was actually huge.  And there drinks were even better.  I get really happy when I can find a place that uses fresh grapefruit juice.  I will definitely go to Central Bistro again.  I also had a chance to check out the Tempe art fair.  Rob loves it.  He has a favorite vendor that we found out in San Diego that comes to our shows out here.  They have very original screen prints.  We also found some other vendors that had some really cool stuff.  The house is really starting to look like a home.  I also took Martini to petsmart to get her picture taken with santa.  Her picture came out so good!  Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment