Monday, December 17, 2012

Eyebrows 101.....

If you know anything about me you would know that I am OCD about my eyebrows.  I think I became this way because growing up I have always had porcelain skin and light hair. My eyebrows were non existent.  I think I started waxing around 16 or 17 and then started coloring in my brows around 20.  I think that most people do not realize how much your eyebrows frame your face.  I am crazy about waxing and would wax weekly if possible.  I think it is very important to find a good waxer that can give you a base shape.  I have definitely had some botched wax jobs.  I think everyone has.  I am currently trying to change my brow shape.  However my brows are thinner than I want them to be so I am in that painful growing out stage.  Lash cerum works wonders for growth.  Do not over pluck your brows or ever shave them.  I know the couple weeks that it takes for your brows to blossom maybe painful to look at.  I know I at times feel like a gorilla with any out growth but in the end your brows will look Fab! I am currently obsessed with Kylie Jenners brows.  I think they are a perfect shape and she fills them in to make them look full.  Below is a before and after pic of my brows.  Please don't mind my sleepy eyes 5 am wake up calls are not my thing.  Also below is a guide from Lauren Conrad on shaping your brows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment