Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dog sitting...

I cannot be in a better mood right now. I have the next five days off of work to spend time with my family. And on Sunday were going to the Bears game. We ended up getting third row seats (Happy Dance). I've never actually sat that close so I am beyond excited. I've been watching my sisters dog for a couple days. I thought it would be nice for Martini so she wouldn't have to be alone so much. But little did I know that Martini has gotten so use to being alone that she doesn't like to play with her. This week I went to a the Brian Setzer Christmas concert with my family. I was kind of skeptical going into it but it was actually really fun. I've been wearing my red skinnes like crazy lately. I've just been in the festive mood. I also found a nail polish that is black with red and green flakes in it which is perfect for those of us who do not like to go over the top on red polish. Below are some pictures from this week.  Hope everyone has a good weekend!
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment