Saturday, December 8, 2012

Friday favorites.....Saturday oops!

Another week flew by. I know I'm a little late on my Friday favorites but here it is. So with it being that time of the year I have been obsessed with the color red. I know I go in these phases where I have to have everything red. Right now I am crazy about red lipstick. Red lipstick can be tricky but I do believe red is a color that everyone can wear. There are so many different shades of red that it may take a couple try's to find your right shade. And for those of you that are not adventurous to try a red lipstick I would start with a berry tone lip gloss and work your way into it. But keep in mind when wearing a red lip to tone down your eye makeup because it gets to be to much. I love how this girls makeup looks. This is a prefect holiday party look. 
 
During the holidays I tend to wear more makeup than I normally would. The next thing that is one of my favorites is the clarisonic. I got one last year for my birthday and it has done wonders for my complexion. It gets deep down into my pores and my face feels amazing after i use it. I HIGHLY recommmed that everyone has a clarisonic. I think it is every important to start a facial routine early on to prevent aging and wrinkles. You can pick one up at Ulta. I know that they are typically $150 around the holidays I've seen them go for $115 when theres a good sale.
The next thing I found was jewelry of course. The side ways cross has been very popular and I have seen the necklaces everywhere. This week on pinterest I found this pin for a side ways cross ring in silver, gold or rose gold. I love the rose gold option. I will be sporting one of these very soon. Hope everyone was a good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment