Sunday, December 30, 2012

New year....New you?

I'm still on the fence on how I feel about new years resolutions.  I feel like why wait a year to make a change? Tomorrow's a new day and try to focus on that right?  Here are a few things I'd like to work on personally in the new year. 

1.  Be more open minded and accepting.
2.  I tend to stress myself out over things I can't control I need to learn how to let things go. 
3.  To be more aware of my spending habbits....waking up and checking your bank statement after a night out can sometimes be scary. 
4.  I feel like since I've been dating Rob I have opened up to different things that I would normally never try.  I want to continue to try new things no matter how much I bitch about it in the moment.  (Rob you can hold this one to me). 
5.  I want to travel more.  One of my goals is to go to Europe before I'm 30. 
6.  Make my bed everyday....I know this is a easy one but I need to work on it. 

Enough of my resolutions.  I am beyond excited for nye tomorrow.  This is the first year that I am not hanging out with my friends : ( but me and rob decided we wanted to do a classy dinner and drinks.  I got a dress for Christmas and I can't wait to wear it tomorrow.  And the prepping begins to get glammed out. 
I want to wish everyone a safe and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment